Boundless Connect Plugin Documentation¶
Boundless Connect Plugin is the only “core” plugin shipped with Boundless Desktop, and will act as a single entry point to Boundless technology and content for QGIS.
The main goal of Boundless Connect Plugin is to provide Boundless Desktop integration with Boundless Connect portal, making it easier to install Boundless plugins and also access additional resources like training materials, documentation, lessons, profiles, styles, etc.
The current version provides:
- Boundless Connect Login
- Search and install Boundless plugins for QGIS
- Search for additional resources in Boundless Connect portal and the ability to download/view them
- Support for local directory-based QGIS plugins repository
- Ability to install QGIS plugins from local ZIP packages
- Automated way of installing additional plugins by default by system administrators
Boundless provides commercial open source software for internet mapping and geospatial application development. We are dedicated to the growth and support of open source software.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Feel free to use this material, but we ask that you please retain the Boundless branding, logos and style.